Please note that a Snow Emergency has been declared. No parking is permitted on Fayette Street or at any of the metered parking spaces in the Borough until further notice.
In light of the significant snowfall forecast for the next 24-36 hours, please recall Conshohocken’s Snow Removal Rules:
- A 3-foot path must be cleared on your sidewalk for pedestrian traffic.
- If you live on a corner you must clear an opening to the crosswalk.
- If your sidewalk abuts an alley you are responsible for clearing your half for pedestrian traffic.
- Do not shovel snow back into the street.
- Do not save parking spots with lawn chairs, trash cans, or other items. It prevents our Public Works Department from properly clearing the street.
- If you are a renter, check your lease to see if you or the Landlord is responsible for snow removal.
- If there is a fire hydrant on your property it should be cleared in case of an emergency.
- As a courtesy to your elderly neighbors clear their sidewalk or clean off their car. It’s a not a rule but it’s a nice deed.
Stay tuned for further updates.