The Colonial Neighborhood Council (CNC) supports Conshohocken residents in need. Among other things, it provides a Meals on Wheels service for Conshocken seniors. The collections from the January Food Drive that I sponsored were donated to the CNC’s Food Cupboard. On several occasions, as Lisa and I made room for the baby and got rid of old clothes and appliances, we donated them to the CNC. In short, it’s a worthy local charity.
On Wednesday, April 28, the CNC is hosting its 2nd Annual “Food Cupboard Stroll”.
CNC asks you to give up your lunch and come take a stroll through town with them.
- It’s NOT a run, just a stroll
- Have your Company sponsor a team
- Make your own T-shirts – Be creative / get sponsors
All proceeds go to CNC Food Cupboard:
- The Entrance Fee is $20 per person.
- Teams with matching shirts and at least 10 members are $15/per person.
CNC asks you to give up one lunch for those that have gone without many! For more info. or to register your team, call Sandi 610-828-6595 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.