I am excited to partner with two local businesses, Guppy’s and Donnie Mac’s Deli on 4th to collect non-perishable food donations for local needy families during the month of January.
Food banks usually receive fewer donations in the beginning of the year, after much of their reserves have been depleted throughout the holiday season.
Items such as teabags, baby food, cereal and Ensure are particularly in-demand.
Donations may be dropped off at Guppy’s (2 Maple Street, at the corner of Maple and West Elm) during regular business hours:
- Mondays and Tuesdays: 4 PM until 12 Midnight
- Wednesdays: 11:30 AM until 1 AM
- Thursdays and Fridays: 11:30 AM until 2 AM
- Saturdays: 3 PM until 2 AM
- Sundays: 10 AM until 12 Midnight
Donations may be dropped off at Donnie Mac’s Deli on 4th (326 Fayette Street, at the corner of Fayette Street and West 4th Avenue) during regular business hours:
- Mondays through Fridays: 6 AM until 8 PM
- Saturdays: 8 AM until 6 PM
- Sundays: 8 AM until 2 PM
For more information about this, or to inquire about any Borough-related issue, please do not hesitate to contact me.